We had a great Thanksgiving here in Illinois!
I even cooked my first Thanksgiving turkey this year.
Though it may not have looked perfect, it tasted good!

We had an amazing meal and got to share Thanksgiving with the Katschke family.
We are grateful for great friends to spend the holidays with while being away from family.
As you can probably imagine, getting a perfect photo with three kids was a challenge...here we are right before taking our group photo and of course Mayla spit up all over Trevor.
We still managed to capture one :) Don't mind the large wet spot on Trevor's shoulder.
Thanks again, Aimee and Ken!
On Friday and Saturday we got to go to the BYU basketball tournament games at the Sears Arena Center.

Mayla loved the game and we have never had so much attention from everyone around us--she was just too cute, people couldn't help but watch and smile.
We enjoyed seeing and catching up with our good friend, Nick Martineau on the BYU basketball team--we love visiting with familiar faces in Chicago!

2 comments:
I'm very impressed with your turkey! My mom "taught" me how to cook a turkey but I don't know if I can ever actually do it. And Mayla is just getting cuter! We loved her birth announcement.
Mayla is a doll! I love her!
Post a Comment