Mayla is growing so fast! You can literally see the change. We have taken a countless number of photos over the past two months because we can't get enough of the many faces Mayla Mae makes. Here are some of our favorites...
Can you see how much she has grown!?
Look at that cute dimple! She gets that from her daddy!
Bath time!
Mayla's first visit to the big city!
Mayla and her fun stuffed animal--thanks Wes and Anna!
Mayla's cute purple bow homemade by Kylee--thanks Ky!
Every time Mayla sleeps she loves to have her hands up to her face.

Snuggling with Mom :)
Posing with Belle--thanks Lara and Harv for the fun princess doll!

Nap time

Visiting the pumpkin patch for the first time
Dad's favorite trick is to let Mayla balance on her own- she is one strong little girl!
"What are you doing Mom?"
"Please not another photo"

Halloween outfit
Our little black cat--Happy Halloween!

Excited to cheer on the Cougars!

Ready for church!
On our way out for date night with Mommy and Daddy :)
So happy!


8 comments:
Oh That is one cutie pie grandbaby!! She is changing so quickly. You are doing such a great job with your pictures and we love them! I miss her and can't wait to hold her again.....counting down!
Oh my goodness Burgs, she is a doll! It's amazing how quickly she changes, and I can definitely see both of you in her. I love all of her cute headbands as well--how fun to have a little girl! :)
She is the cutest little girl! I love her cheeks and all her adorable flower headbands! I can't wait to meet her.
She is just a doll and you are the most beautiful mama!
She is growing up so fast, she is such a doll. I love the last one too. :)
She is getting so big! I can't wait until you guys come and I get to hold her! I love all the pictures, she is a cutie!
Oh she is so adorable! We can't wait to see her! We need to skype so we can see some more of her and talk to you guys! -Jenessa
Oh my goodness, I can't get enough of her either. She is SUCH a beautiful baby!! Burgundy, she looks JUST like you!!! Can't wait to meet her in person!
Post a Comment