Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Greatest Story Ever Told

My brother once said, "A great relationship always begins with a legacy." So here is our legacy... Although our story began long ago, our journey begins now as we prepare to be sealed for time and all eternity in the Bountiful, Utah Temple on February 12, 2009. With five years of friendship, dating, letter writing and courtship here we stand with years of history made and many more to come...

10 comments:

Dan and Tara said...

Burgs I love this post! I feel like I was there! Trevor is one in a million and I am so excited for you guys! He is very lucky....remind him of that! You were so great through my wedding and Lara's and now its your turn and its going to be an amazing journey! Let me know if you need any help and that table set up was gorgeous!! Is that really how you're going to do your tables at the reception!? I LOVE IT!

Val and Shauna Steed said...

Congratulations Burgs and Trevor! Thank goodness we will be having another wedding. I get withdrawal if I go six months without one!

AnDe said...

CUTE!!! We're so excited for you guys! Married life is amazing!

I'm AnDe (Zack's wife) by the way, he gave me site address. Anyway, hope ya don't mind. I'm sure we'll be checking in from time to time :-)

Nathan and Lara said...

Yay! We are so excited for you! You have so much to look forward to and we can't wait to share it with you!

Tanya said...

Congrats

Brad and Debbie Farnsworth said...

What a perfect day for a perfect couple! It will be fun to watch the two of you on your blog as you plan the perfect wedding. We are so happy for you! It truly is a perfect story!

Con amor...

Tara Thue said...

Congrats Trev!

Anonymous said...

found your blog!!! I am so happy for the two of you!

Pat H. said...

Burgandy and Trevor, together or apart
Knew this was what was meant to be, a knitting of two hearts.
And so it started years ago, but who can say just when?
A love as true as this one seems as if it’s always been.
A knight in shining armor, a maiden fair and true
As he looked down upon her smile, his heart knew what to do.
Her eyes were shining, full of love, his voice was clear and bold
“Will you be mine?” began the greatest story ever told!

kimber said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new background!!! It's perfect and gorgeous! Nice job.