"We're Going to the Temple and We're Gonna Get Married"
Two more days and we will be sealed for time and all eternity in the Bountiful Temple! We are so excited and look forward to the many things that are ahead for us.
What a CUTE post!!!! I LOVE the background on your blog it's AWESOME!! SO fun to see an update. Two days and counting...now I'm singing that song...Going to the temple... YAY!
Burgs and Trev! I am so excited for you two. My mom emailed me to let me know you took out your endowments. That experience is more wonderful than anyone could ever imagine. I hope the big days is everything you could want and more. Matthew and I will be thinking of you two all the way from India. I'm so proud and happy for the two of you. congrats. love sara
The wedding was wonderful and we were so happy to be included. Hope you had a great time on your honeymoon. It will be sad to go back to reality but at least you get to do it together!
6 comments:
What a CUTE post!!!! I LOVE the background on your blog it's AWESOME!! SO fun to see an update. Two days and counting...now I'm singing that song...Going to the temple... YAY!
Good luck on the big day, Casey and I won't be able to make it, hopefully we'll see you soon!
Yay! We are excited! The temple was fun, thank you for inviting us!
Burgs and Trev! I am so excited for you two. My mom emailed me to let me know you took out your endowments. That experience is more wonderful than anyone could ever imagine. I hope the big days is everything you could want and more. Matthew and I will be thinking of you two all the way from India. I'm so proud and happy for the two of you. congrats.
love sara
Burgs!!! I am so excited for you. Today is the big day. I hope everything is PERFECT and I wish so bad that I could be there. Love you!
The wedding was wonderful and we were so happy to be included. Hope you had a great time on your honeymoon. It will be sad to go back to reality but at least you get to do it together!
Post a Comment