We had a fun, busy month traveling and spending time with family.
First, we traveled to Iowa for the NCAA National Championships.
Although there isn't a ton to do in Iowa we had a blast together and Trevor competed for the last time of his college career. I was grateful I was able to be there :)
We headed to Newport Beach to spend time with family. We visited the beautiful temple,
the beach (notice Trevor's father's day t-shirt),
and Disneyland!
Though there is not a whole lot you can do at Disneyland while pregnant, Ashlie and I had a fun time hanging out and taking Brynlee on the little kid rides :)

Tandem bike on the beach!
We also spent time with family in San Diego. We visited Sea World,
The Padres game,
and of course the beach.
We sure loved spending time with the kids and we miss them already.
Here we are with River Anna.
We ended the trip visiting the Mormon Battalion Memorial Site in downtown San Diego.

We had a great time! Now back to reality and on to packing... only a few more days left in Utah!

6 comments:
Burgs! You're the cuttest pregnant lady ever! But that's not surprising at all, i knew you would be! All your trips look like so much fun, I bet it was bitter sweet to see Trevor compete in his last college competition. You guys have such fun adventures ahead, can't wait to see them! Miss you guys and good luck with the move!
Those trips look like so much fun! And you look so cute pregnant. I am so sad I'm not going to get to see her when she comes, but I sure hope you post a lot of pictures. :) Good luck with your move!!
Looks like so much fun! It still throws me off to see you with your little belly but it is very cute nonetheless. Hope you had fun! Good luck with the packing! Keep me posted. :)
Burgs! You were in my home town and didn't call me! I was probably at Seaworld or the beach the same day you were! I'm so disappointed! Who lives there in your family?
Fun month! You are gorgeous pregnant! Good luck with the move :)
Oh my! Burgs you are so dang cute pregnant. Looks like you guys had lots of fun on your trips! I'm glad you got to spend time with your families before you move.
Post a Comment