Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Baby Boston

I have been anxiously waiting to post these photos! I decided to wait to make sure mommy was able to announce the big news herself :)

Our nephew, Boston Brickton Flammer, was born October 20th at 4:11 p.m. and he is so cute! Trevor and I rushed to Lakeview Hospital and was able to meet him when he was just a couple of hours old.

Here he is with mommy

And daddy

Aunt Burgundy

Uncle Trevor--isn't he so cute holding baby Boston?!

Grannie Tannie and Bugga (yes that is their grandma and grandpa names)

This quote was displayed in there hospital room and I thought it was perfect for this picture of Boston's little feet.


And my favorite photo...Candice and her baby boy. So precious. Congrats Brick and Candice!



4 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

haha I love your parent's grandma & grandpa names. What a cute little baby!

Nathan and Lara said...

Oh Bugga Mark and Grannie Tannie. For sure the best grandma and grandpa names of all time. What a cutie! Can't wait to meet him!

kimber said...

This post made me all teary!!! Love it!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

Congrats on the new baby in the family!! That is very exciting! I just found your blog and got so excited! I love to keep up on life through blogs! I was looking at a couple of past blogs and there was one where you went to the Portland temple and stuff. you went to the Rose gardens and I'm from Eugene and that is actually where Jarom proposed to me! How cute! Don't you LOVE it?! I'm glad to see that you guys are doing well! :)