We celebrated St. Patrick's Day in downtown Chicago and enjoyed all the fun holiday festivities!
Mayla loved being downtown in the warm weather!
We watched the river turn emerald green while several boats drove around and released a chemical dye that changes the color of the river for about 5 hours. It is a fun tradition they do each year.

7 comments:
What a cutie! I love seeing the pictures of her as she grows!
She is a doll! That looks like a fun tradition. Hope all is well!
That's a pretty cool tradition they have. Her smile is contagious. :)
she is so precious!!! ah!!! and you are putting our family to shame as we totally spaced st. patricks day!! you guys look so cute!!
I think Mayla has the cutest smile of any little baby I've ever seen!!
HOW FUN!! I love Holiday Festivities!! Mayla is just too cute for words!! I can't believe how FAST they grow!! Don't you feel like you just had her? And you should still have a Newborn?! I feel like that all the time! Ha ha
Post a Comment