Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The final piece to the puzzle

For the past few weeks I have been working on putting together our Baby Girl's nursery and here is the finished product...



I LOVED this wall saying so I had to include it in her room.



I also found this picture and fell in love with it--it's a great addition to her room!

Now we are just waiting for the final piece to the puzzle to complete our nursery--our baby girl to arrive! Twenty-six more days until my official due date, hopefully we will meet her soon!

5 comments:

Sara said...

the room looks wonderful! so exciting.

audrey said...

SO cute!! You did such a great job! How are you feeling?

She Loves The Color Pink said...

Darling!

Jessica said...

Such a cute girl room! I was just thinking about you the other day wondering how close you were to having your baby-almost there!

Dan and Tara said...

Cute nursery Burgs! I am so proud of you for including lime green in the color scheme! :) She will be a fashionable chica for sure!