Sunday, April 3, 2011

Our Big Announcement...


We're Pregnant! Baby Heiner to arrive September 24th, 2011!




Baby Boston looks a little nervous about his baby cousin on the way...



We also have another cousin on the way (Brandon and DeAnne's baby), due just a few weeks before ours :)
Lots of cousins to play with!


We are so excited!!

18 comments:

Clark and Katie said...

I'm so excited for you guys, congrats! Having a baby was the best thing we ever did!

audrey said...

SUCH good news!! We're SO happy for you guys!

She Loves The Color Pink said...

Congratulations! You will be the best parents!

mattie said...

so exciting! congratulations!

Cody and Camille said...

Fantastic news! So, so excited for you! Congrats!

Jami & James said...

Congrats Burgs! That is so exciting! I hope you are feeling well. You and Kelli's due dates are just a day apart! It'll be so fun to have lots of cousins being born around the same time. Congrats again!

Jena said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for the two of you!

Adam G. Ricks said...

No Way! Congratulations!

The Justice Family said...

Yay I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations!

Sara said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you two! You will make wonderful parents!

Nathan and Lara said...

Yay!...Again! I can't even tell you how excited I am for you! We need to talk baby shower before you leave...I will be contacting you shortly on the subject. Love you!

Jessica said...

Congrats Burgundy!

Jessica Leigh said...

Yay yay yay! I was actually just wondering the other day when such an announcement would show up :)

Congratulations! You guys will be AWESOME parents!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

YAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! What an exciting announcement!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! I love that little onesie! So adorable! Oh, and the Baby!! :) Congrats to you and your cute little family!

Dan and Tara said...

Yay for Baby Heiner! Now here is the question, will the baby sing like it's momma or jump high like it's daddy? I guess we will find out eventually..... we'll put it through a mini Olympics!

Brittany and Casey said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Tarisa said...

Woot whoo...you are in for the most fulfilling awesome experience! So happy for you.

kimber said...

This is such a terrific post. I just love it!!!!