On Friday, my sweet sister-in-law got married! It seems like just yesterday we were in seminary together as a sophomore and senior in high school. Crazy how time flies! Yet here she is, all grown up, and beautiful as can be. She absolutely glowed, dressed in white beside her best friend and companion. Shea's special day was filled with family, friends and memories. It couldn't have been more perfect!













11 comments:
can you email me some of the pictures you took of my family at the dinner? thanks!bashlie
Great pictures Burgs! I'm excited to see the others as well.
Todd
What a beautiful bride! They are a cute, cute couple!
hey does Shea have a blog? I didn't even know she was getting married! how fun.
So beautiful! I was super sad I couldn't make it to her reception. My mom said it was beautiful! She loved everything!
Shea looked so pretty, I am so disappointed that we couldn't go. Casey has an awful work schedule!
Beautiful couple! Beautiful wedding! Holy cow, time does fly. These pictures are fantastic. Did you take them yourself?:) Great job, Burgs!
such cute pictures, hey will you add my cake designs link to your page on the side of your blog? I would appreciate it! You can copy and paste it to yours in design. thanks so much
Thanks everyone! These were fun photos to take! it's hard to take a bad photo of such a pretty event :) I just finished a photography class so I was excited to try out some new things--I definitely have lots to learn!
Vanessa--shea does have a blog it is sheabeebaby.blogspot.com
Tara--I hope you are feeling better :) I am dying to hear some of your great school teacher stories your mom shared a few at the wedding!
Gina--we missed you at the wedding but hope to see you soon! I understand crazy schedules!
What a beautiful couple and wedding. Great job with the photos, Burgs!
Post a Comment