Monday, February 8, 2010

New York!


Track season has begun and with Trevor traveling every weekend you could say winter semester isn't my favorite :) But this last weekend I got to go with him to the city that never sleeps---New York!

Brick and Candice are living in New York for the next couple of months while Brick trains for his new job so my parents, Trevor and I planned a trip to go out to meet them during one of Trevor's track meets. It was perfect and we had a great time!


The boys were hard at work so we enjoyed a nice lunch near Brick and Candice's NY apartment.

We also saw the Metropolitan Art Museum.

The Egyptian exhibit was our favorite!



A shot of times square...
We ate at a fun diner where all the waiters and waitresses entertained us with live music throughout the evening.

We also got to see some amazing broadway shows!

In the heights

and Memphis


On Friday, we went to The Armory track and field facility to watch Trevor compete.



He took 3rd overall!


A few shots of us at times square



And of course Wall Street.

I sure love New York!



5 comments:

Nathan and Lara said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun!!

Cody and Camille said...

I love New York too! That's fun you got to go with your fam. Congrats to Trevor on taking 3rd!

Jessica said...

FUN! you guys are so cute together! I miss ya Burgs, we're definitely getting together when I come back! Tell Trevor congrats!

Dan and Tara said...

Trevor can jump so high. He rocks. Fun trip Burgers! Love the pictures!

kimber said...

SO great!!!!! Congratulations, Trevor!