Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Simple Grace Fall Concert Highlights


We did it! After months of preparation, practice and hard work we pulled off a fall concert. Yes it was a lot of work-- but well worth it. We had a great turnout, loved working with the choirs and dance group and most of all had a lot of fun! Here are a few highlights from the show....






Contestants racing against each other on the Wi

The dance group "Sojourn"


Our Instrumental piece



Little girls choir singing "Daddy's Little Girl"



Our rendition of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"

My sweet husband surprising me with flowers after singing our wedding song




Choirs and dancers back for the Finale






3 comments:

Nathan and Lara said...

Wow...that looks like quite the production! Sorry I couldn't be there! Hopefully I can see you guys sometime when I am home. Miss you!

audrey said...

thanks for putting these up! NONE of my pictures turned out--they were all blurry! Yours are really good! Who took them?

Kimberly said...

Hey Burgundy and Trevor! Wow, the pictures from your concert were so fun to look at. I am very impressed with you! Hope you two are doing well.