Summertime is the time to Celebrate!

Trevor turned 22 on June 15th!
For his birthday I made a candlelit dinner and ordered out one of his favorite meals… a bleu bacon cheeseburger from Red Robin.
I got him some golf gear!
I also made him one of his favorite desserts-- a blondie from Applebees. Last year for Trevor’s birthday I sent him this recipe with all the ingredients. Because he was half way across the world I couldn’t make it for him so I thought this year I would J

My aunt and uncle, Lisa and Larry Laycock, were called as mission presidents to serve in the Santiago, Chile mission. We had a great celebration in their honor to bid our farewells. Though we are sad to see them go we know they will be amazing!
With more than 400 volunteers to coordinate you could say it was a busy year for the Stadium of Fire. Volunteers worked all week, all day and all night putting on this spectacular show.
On July 21st I turned 22! My sweet husband outdid me again and put on a spectacular birthday celebration.


After a fun birthday dinner with his family he let me open my birthday gift, which he had had for over two months….

This beautiful picture is a picture of the temple we got married in along with our names and the date we were sealed as a family.
I love it! I have been looking for a picture of the temple to hang in our house and I don’t think he could have done a better job of picking one out.
On top of all that he made sure to make the day of my birthday special. After taking me out to eat he surprised me with a few more gifts….
Some new tennis shoes, a round-brush blow dryer (because mine is broken) and a cute necklace he picked out. Isn’t he wonderful?
For the 24th of July we celebrated with a Demolition Derby!
Nothing better than a bunch of cars running into each other. It was an eventful night with almost 5 hours of demolition derby fun, a few ambulance calls for some injured drivers and a fireworks show to finish it all off!
Some of our recent celebrations have been two new nieces!

River Flammer was born on June 19, 2009.


6 comments:
You guys have had a great/busy summer!!! Happy birthday to you both! I can't believe how beautiful that temple picture is--such a perfect gift!
love the craziness! your pictures are so cute! glad you guys are having so much fun! and happy birthday to both of you! :)
Burgs! It looks like you two have been having a great summer! Keep the celebrations rolling for eternity.
Happy birthday to you both!!! And, Trevor is GOOD...that temple picture is amazing. Holy Schmokes!! You guys are the best!
Burgs I love that picture Trev got you! He has good taste! There is nothing better than having a picture of the temple you were married in. Its so nice to look at. Love yah!
Oh my cutest apron in the world! lol. Looks like you guys have been busy!
Post a Comment